STANDARD TRADE PRACTICES OF THE AUTO DISMANTLING INDUSTRY AMERICA AUTO PARTS LLC (SELLER).
1) Exchange 35% restocking fee on costumer error - NO CASH REFUNDS
2) Engines are Warranty for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. Labor is not included on the warranty.
3) We are not responsible for intake or accessory parts of the car, only head and block.
4) Transmissions are warranty for a period of 30 days from the dates of purchase. Labor is not included on the warranty.
5) Rear ends are guarenteed to work properly at the time of purchase.
6) There is no responsability for improper installation or usage after time of purchase. Seller is not liable for and purchaser walves all claims for consequential damages which result from the sale of the above parts including, but not limited to labor charges to install or remove the parts, loss of income, wages or salary or car rental charges. Buyers sole remedy against seller shall be a return of the price on the front side of this invoice or an exchange of a replacement part if timely returned to seller. There are not warranties or merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose and no warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
7) NO CASH REFUNDS
8) Parts may not be returned after 24 hour days from date of this invoice unless otherwise stated in writting at time of purchase. these parts are subject to acceptance by dismantler and are subject to 40% handling charge if accepted. parts other than those originally sold, or which have been altered or damaged are not acceptable for return. body sections which have been cut of to orderare not returnable. The parts must be in the same conditions as when sold upon return. It is agreed that the sold determiner of conditions for return is seller, buyer agrees to any inspection or method of inspection dictated by seller and agrees seller has the right not to accept returned used merchandise if in seller discretion, he believes condition of used merchandise has changed from date of sale.
9) All used parts or merchandise must be inspected by buyer for defects or safety hazards. Seller stated that it in no way guaranties or warranties used merchandise for apparent or non-apparent safety hazards and affirmatively state that used parts or merchandise sold may have safety hazards, and ir is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect for actual or latent safety hazards or hire and expert to so inspect.
10) A $30.00 Charge on all returned checks.
11) New Parts can be swapped but no returned unless we order the wrong part.
12) New Parts must be returned the same way they were collected.
13) NO MONEY IR RETURNED, ONLY CREDIT WILL BE GENERATED IN MERCHANDISE
14) We are not responsible for the shipping charges, the client will be responsible for covering their shipping costs, money that will NOT be returned by us at the time of a claim, at the time of making a change in engines and transmissions the client will be made responsible for the shipping charges that this causes.